New England Pediatric Services is searching for dynamic, experienced and passionate Speech-Language Pathologists to join our team as independent contractors. We are a multi-disciplinary therapy company that provides developmentally based speech-language therapy, play therapy, physical therapy, and occupational therapy for children ages birth-21 years. All applicants must have current New Hampshire licensure and liability insurance. CAQH and…Details
Come join our team!
A position at New England Pediatric Services is an exciting opportunity to work in a clinically excellent, caring environment that recognizes individual talent, experience, training, and education.
We’re always looking for talented therapists who are dedicated to helping children reach their full potential.
Why Join Us?
- The opportunity to work with populations specific to your areas of expertise and passion
- The opportunity to work in a beautiful clinic space with a plethora of therapeutic equipment
- The opportunity to collaborate with an expert team of ST/OT/PT/MH providers
- The opportunity to co-treat with other disciplines
- The ability to set your own schedule